Friday 1:00 -7 PM
Dates To Be Announced
This 12 hour workshop is an opportunity for gaining valuable information on how to develop a healthy and happy marriage. Couples will be receiving instruction while also having opportunity to discover and apply what is learned. This workshop is NOT counseling! However, what will be shared is information regularly addressed in Wib’s counseling sessions. Couples who have done or are considering counseling will benefit from this experience. And you can’t beat the value.
Couples attending will gain an understanding of:
- Why communication turns bad
- The 4 basic ways of destroying love and trust
- How the past can affect the present (and the future)
- Clear steps on how to restore love and trust in the relationship
- A 4 step strategy for ending destructive arguments
- The journey one must take to give or receive forgiveness
- Why self-regulation is important
- The role “Fairness” plays in a marriage
- The impact of past trauma on daily life
- How to achieve real intimacy in a marriage
- Introduced to the “5 Step Problem Solving Method”
- The #1 reason why problems develop in the sexual relationship
- How marriages are being attacked from the outside and how to guard against those attacks
- The innocent but dangerous message self-help marriage books
- How to get the best behavior out of your spouse
- How to ask for what you want without demanding
- The principles needed for the couple to work as a team
- The two promises made when you say “I do”
- … and much more
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Please read the following notice carefully and prayerfully. Because of the limited number permitted to attend the workshop and the financial commitment made on my part, I simply cannot offer refunds on cancellations. This is purely a business decision. Thank you for understanding and agreeing to these terms. Full payment by credit card is required at time of registration. If unable to attend the clinic for which you registered, you may attend either one of the next two clinics. If space is not available at either of the two following clinics, we can make arrangements for you to attend a future clinic.
PAYMENT AGREEMENT: I understand and agree to the above payment policy, including the cancellation policy(ies). I am fully aware that my credit card will be charged as described above—even if I choose to cancel or not attend.
Wib Newton brings over 35 years of experience in counseling and training within the field of marriage & family. The training will be done with a limited number of participants (no more than 15 couples) to help provide an environment where interaction with Wib can take place comfortably. Christian values will be emphasized with Scripture. The format of the training includes instruction, individual work and couple discussion.
Cost: $225/couple (includes continental breakfast, lunch and snacks)